A sustainable approach to production and minimizing the footprint we leave on Mother Earth is more important than ever.
- We produce in Europe close to home, which limits emissions from transportation but also allows us to work closely with our dedicated suppliers on securing the best quality.
- We only produce what has been ordered to avoid overstock.
- Our leathers come from meat production and are certified in accordance with European laws.
- We only use chrome free tanning methods and have recently added a couple of natural and untreated leathers to our production.
- Our soles are made from leftover leather.
- We use no plastics in our packaging.
We are determined to minimize our impact further and
to find the best way to design footwear in a responsible way.